The grade II listed, David Henry Waring Court, is a residential care home in Feltham. Originally called “Bedfont House” this late 18th century building with impressive conservatory was built around 1905. Our first contract required the complete renovation of a large timber entrance porch.
Following the successful completion of these works we were awarded a major contract to repair and renovate the conservatory that had sadly fallen into significant disrepair. Works included specialist joinery, repairs to stained glass windows, and the cutting and fitting of over 500 separate panes of glass prior to repainting both inside and out.
The Board of Trustees who manage the home were very happy with the quality and standards of workmanship and asked us to renovate all the main areas of the building including the library and lounge which are beautiful rooms with high ceilings, ornate carpentry and plaster mouldings.